Thursday, January 21, 2010

Electronic Cigarette




The Vapure™ e-cigarette is a revolutionary, innovative electronic smoking device which offers the smoking community an alternative to traditional tobacco smoking. Using advanced technology, the Vapure™ electronic cigarette mimics a smoking experience that looks and feels truly genuine without all the harmful carcinogens of traditional tobacco, no cumbustion, no lingering smoke or smell, and no second hand smoke to affect others around you.

The Vapure™ electronic cigarette is not traditional tobacco and does not contain all the harmful carcinogens typically found in tobacco products. The social acceptance of electronic cigarettes is strong, as finally there is no need for anyone around you to breathe any second hand smoke, nor suffer the consequences there of. We believe in a clean, pure alternative to tobacco.

1 comment:

E. Cigs said...

Today I was in a Boutique and a woman working there was showing me clothes and she showed me a top and said we have this Fleur de Lis. I asked what that meant. She told me if I had been to France like she had I would know. She said it was a family crest. The Fleur meant flower and it was a family crest. I said you mean like these dots are the flower? Like a daisy flower, hell I didn't know.